• The un-natural lighting of florescent never made anyone look good.
• It shows up in your photos as greenish tones.
• Cokin's FLW & FLD filters neutralise these unpleasent tones.
• Keep these filters on hand for work in public places (stations, resturants, offices etc.) where you can do nothing about the lighting.
• FLW (A036) corrects the lighting from florscent "white" bulbs.
• FLW (A138) is the graduated version for mixed lighting.
• FLD (A046) corrects the lighting from florscent "daylight" bulbs.
• FLD (A139) is the graduated version for mixed lighting.
|Cokin Series P Fluorescent Correction Filter FLD||$24.87|
|Cokin FLD Fluorescent Correction Filter X-Pro Series||$77.26|
|Cokin Z-Pro Series Fluorescent FLD Filter - 4x4"/100x100mm||$44.99|
|Cokin Z-Pro Series Graduated Fluorescent FLD Filter - 4x6"/100x150mm||$66.32|