• Between the hours of 10AM & 2PM the intense light of the sun gives your beach & mountain photos a blush (cooling) cast.
• Mist-shrouded sun gives an identical effect.
• In the tropics, the effect is accentuated.
• Cokin warming filters lend natural coloring to your photos by warming up and correcting ambient light.
• In portrait work, these filters give your models a suntan whatever the location or time of year.
• Slightly orange tinted, they adapt to every situation depending on the light available.
• Cokin warming filters are available in five increasing grades.
A026 (81A) the mildest.
A037 (81EF) the strongest.
|Cokin Series A 81A Beige Light Balancing Color Conversion Warming Filter.||$20.63|
|Cokin Series A 81B Beige Light Balancing Color Conversion Warming Filter.||$20.63|
|Cokin Series A 82C Blue Light Balancing Color Conversion Filter.||$20.63|
|Cokin Series P 82C Blue Light Balancing Color Conversion Filter.||$24.87|