Coleman 2-Mantle Quickpack Lantern - The Coleman QuickPack Lantern provides a super-bright 967 lumens of light on High, so it's a great choice in the outdoors whenever you need a powerful, reliable light. The QuickPack Lantern features a unique, compact nesting design: when not in use, the lantern collar nests into the base for stability and protection during storage and transport. It comes with its two #21 mantles pre-installed, so you can simply add a propane cylinder and you're ready to go! The QuickPack Lantern will run for over 13 hours on High and 7.75 hours on Low, on a single 16.4-ounce Coleman propane cylinder (sold separately). The durable, porcelain-coated ventilator resists rust and corrosion. so it stands up to outdoor use.
- Collar of lantern nests into base of lantern for stability
- Durable, porcelain coated ventilator
- Lantern made in Thailand; Globe made in China
- Mantles are pre-installed on lantern. Simply add propane to lanterns and light
- 967 lumens of light output
- Add distinct, noticeable Coleman® lantern to outdoor decor
- Unique protective included cover doubles as lantern's packaging to reduce environmental impact
- Runtime on 16.4 oz propane cylinder: Up to 13.83 hours on low, 7.75 on high
- Clear, high temperature glass for better lighting
- Uses #21 replacement mantles
Ready to use. Innovative, comes packaged in its own carry case. Simply add propane and light.
• Unique protective included cover doubles as lantern`s packaging to reduce environmental impact.
• Add distinct, noticeable Coleman lantern to outdoor decor.
*Fuel not included*