Coleman Montana 6 - 12'x7' 6 Person Tent -
The Montana 6 tent from Coleman sleeps 6 campers and includes 1 large 'D' style door for easy entry/exit with a hooded fly to provide ventilation even in rain. A large hooded awning over the front door provides airflow for cross ventilation as well as nice place to lounge out of sun or rain.. Mesh vents on the roof provide additional ventilation and the rugged 1000D polyethylene floor is a bathtub style (wraps up the sides) for extreme weather protection and has welded seams, even in the corners, to guard against a leaky floor.
- Shockcorded fiberglass frame for easy set up
Weather and Wind:
- Main fly seams are factory taped
- External guy points to keep the tent stable in storms and high winds
- Heavy duty 1000D polyethylene bathtub floor for extra durability and welded leak proof seams
- 1 zippered Electrical Access Port to run AC power into the tent
- 1 interior storage pocket
- Polyester fly is tough and durable and won't stretch when wet
- Polyester fly snd wall fabric (450mm coating) are tough and durable.
- 1 vented Cool Air Port for increased ventilation and comfort
- Mesh roof aids in ventilation and reduces condensation
- Combination clips and continuous pole sleeves for a quick easy set up every time
- Includes convenient flashlight loop on the ceiling
- All carry sacks and stakes included
- Sheltered front door is a great convenience.
- Pin and ring pole to body connection is fast and simple
- Fire retardant
- Instructions sewn to carry bag so they are easy to find and hard to lose
- Polyethylene welcome mat for muddy shoes
- 1 Large 'D' style door
- Sleeps 6