Coleman Perfectflow 2-Burner Stove -
Coleman Perfectflow 2-Burner Propane Stove.
• PerfectFlow pressure-control system.
• WindBlock wind shielding system for maxiumum heat.
• PerfectHeat technology for burner efficiency and optimal product life.
• 1 cylinder of Coleman propane powers both burners for 1.1 hours on high, 4.5 hours on low.
• Measures 14.75` x 23.25` x 5.5` (closed)
Weather and Wind:
- WindBlock™ wind shielding system for maxiumum heat
- Two 10,000 BTU burners
- Enough stovetop space for a large pan or griddle
- Rust resistant aluminum-steel cook top
- 1 cylinder of Coleman® propane powers both burners for 1.1 hours on high, 4.5 hours on low
- Works from bulk cylinder with accessory hose (not included)
- Measures 14.75" x 23.25" x 5.5" (closed)
- PerfectHeat™ technology for burner efficiency and optimal product life
- Boils a quart of water in 4.5 minutes
- PerfectFlow™ pressure-control system
A car-camping classic, the Coleman Perfectflow Propane Stove has 2 burners with a combined output of 22,000 BTUs. The stove's full size cooking space can accommodate up to one 12" and one 10" pan. Features a built-in handle for increased portability and a Wind Shield to retain maximum heat. The PerfectFlow fuel regulator helps ensure consistent cooking.
Boasting the Coleman® PerfectFlow™ pressure-control system, this portable two-burner camp stove delivers a constant and optimal flow of propane at any setting. On high setting, its adjustable 11,000-BTU burners can boil a quart of water in as little as 4.5 minutes. Equipped with PerfectHeat™ technology, one cylinder of Coleman® propane (not included) powers both burners for 1.1 hours on high and 4.5 hours on low. The WindBlock™ shielding system keeps flames stable and out of the wind. The rust-resistant aluminum-steel cooking area accommodates a large pan or griddle.
Dimensions: 23-1/4"L x 14-3/4"W x 5-1/2"H.
Acamp classic, updated with PerfectFlow™ technology.