Coleman Hot Water on Demand -
Compact and portable unit delivers hot water anytime for cooking, washing and other camp tasks, giving you more time to enjoy the outdoors.
Manufacturer-supplied specifications. Due to the size and/or weight of this product, an extra $20 shipping charge will be added to your order. REI International Sales department will contact customers if extra shipping charges are applicable for oversized or heavy items before shipping outside the USA
Want FREE SHIPPING? Choose REI Store Pickup during checkout. It's easy! Learn more about it.
- Unit is to be operated outdoors only in well-ventilated areas to prevent suffocation from carbon monoxide
- Hot Water on Demand™ is designed to be used on a raised, level surface such as a picnic or camp table; do not operate directly on the ground
- Electronic ignition via piezo igniter for simple, matchless heating; heater generates up to 30,000 BTU and water temperatures up to 160° F
- Due to flammable item shipping restrictions, we cannot sell fuel canisters online; they are available at REI retail stores
- Using standard 16.4-ounce propane cylinders and a rechargeable water pump, unit can produce up to 40 gallons of hot water per cylinder and per charge
- Includes sturdy polyethylene 5-gallon water container for water storage; pump hose attaches neatly to container for use
- Use only potable, purified drinking water as unit will not filter or clean water in any way
- Replaceable lead-acid 6V battery supplies reliable power to water pump; 40-minute run-time on pump and approximately 8 hours to recharge battery
- Storage panel on side holds included AC adapter and DC cigarette-lighter adapter for recharging of pump battery
- Can be set up to use bulk propane tanks and continuous water supplies using appropriate adapters (not included)
- Front indicator lights for Over Temp, Battery Low and Recharging keep you informed of appliance's status
- Low maintenance unit requires occasional cleaning with simple household solution
- Sturdy plastic casing with carry handle stands up to rugged camp life; water spigot emerges from handle for easy direction of hot water
Hot water dispenses from the faucet in less than five seconds, adjustable up to 16°F.