Coleman Montana 6 Person Tent -
Enjoy a roomy and relaxing camping experience with your family with the Coleman Montana 6 Six-Person Tent. This roomy modified dome tent's privacy wings, awning, and easy setup make it a smart choice for a family camping weekend. The Montana utilizes Coleman’s exclusive WeatherTec System, reverse angle windows, and large mesh sections to keep your family dry and comfortable in all conditions. The 11mm fiberglass shock cord poles, color-coded continuous pole sleeves, InstaClip attachments, and instructions sewn into the tent's durable carry bag make setup quick and easy. The front porch and privacy wings provide great outdoor living space when it's time to relax. Tent walls and fly are made of 75 denier polyester taffeta with a 450mm polyurethane coating. Heavy duty 1000D polyethylene floor. Large mesh sections are made of 68 denier polyester mesh. Sleeps 6 or fits 2 queen size airbeds. Electrical access port. Center height: 68". Floor area: 12' x 7'. Color: Green/White. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 2000001593.
Coleman WeatherTEC™ System Tents are guaranteed to keep you dry. Durable waterproof floor features welded corners and floor seams with no needle holes to prevent leaks and an inverted tub floor seam keeps water from seeping in. Tent body is made of coated polyester brought together with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers. Zipper cuff adds additional weather protection to your front door. Each WeatherTec tent is engineered and tested in a specially constructed wind machine and "rain" room to withstand severe storm conditions. Rainfly seams are taped for superior leak protection.
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman Montana 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially-angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 ft. x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
• Cabin design with specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they`re open.
• Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips.
• Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent.
• Door awning, protection from rain and sun.
• WeatherTec System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out.
• Rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight.
• Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds.
• Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup.
• Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find.
• Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles.
• Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes.
• 12 ft. x 7 ft. (3.66 m x 12.13 m) footprint.
• 5 ft. 8 in. (1.73 m) center height.
• Limited 1 year warranty.
• Made in China