Columbia Sportswear Airgill Chill Pants -
Quite possibly the best fishing pants ever and a great choice for any hot climate (indoors or out), Columbia Sportswear's PFG Airgill Chill pants really will keep you chill, between the advanced cooling technology engineered into the fabric and the cooling thigh vents.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Zip back security pocket
- Zip cargo pocket at right thigh.
- This Columbia Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) style is specifically designed to help keep anglers more comfortable and protected.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft yet tough as nails, fabric is a superlight nylon
- Omni-Freeze ICE advanced cooling technology reacts with perspiration to lower fabric temperature.
- Omni-Shade UPF 30 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Gill-like venting at inner thigh
Size and Dimensions:
- Inseam gills increase airflow and cooling.
- Omni-Freeze advanced cooling technology disperses body heat, keeping you significantly cooler in hot weather
- US shipments only
- Quick drying
Don't feel like a fish out of water—cast your line in the sporty Airgill Chill Pant.
Quick-drying 100% nylon pants boast bonded, heavy-duty seams for long-wearing, weather-resistant durability, as well as ventilation in key areas to keep you comfortable and cool. Innovative Omni-Freeze® Ice™ advanced cooling technology creates a cooling sensation against your skin the moment moisture hits. Omni-Shade® UPF rating of 30 for sun protection. Left zippered side pocket, a back pocket and two slash pockets. Belt loops. Imported.
Sizes:Colors: Fossil, Cool Grey.