Columbia Sportswear Alpine Action Peruvian -
The Columbia Alpine Action Peruvian is perhaps the most appealing beanie since the original Peruvian beanie.
The same exceptional fit, wicking sweatband, and warmth-trapping Omni-Heat® performance as our Alpine Action Beanie, now in a Peruvian silhouette with cozy earflaps for bonus warmth.
- 100% polyester microfleece lining for warmth
- Fleece-lined ear flaps with braided tassels
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal lining reflects heat back toward your body so you stay warm
- Omni-Wick ear band actively breathes and pulls moisture away from your skin
- Omni-Wick earband keeps you cool and dry during aerobic activity
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- US shipments only
- Knit exterior with Nordic-inspired design
- 100% acrylic knit
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
It's not enough to just coast down the slopes or leisurely walk around town, there should be some sense of style or flair to it as well! The Columbia Sportswear Alpine Action Peruvian Hat exudes style and flair with its vibrant colors, tassels and snowflake pattern. There's more to this hat than just its outward appearance thanks to Omni-Heat and Omni-Wick technologies which retain your body heat and wick perspiration away.
Sierra Trading Post
Bundling up from head to toe begins with Columbia Sportswear's Alpine Action Peruvian hat, designed with Omni-Heat reflective lining in the crown and fleece lining on each ear flap for a double dose of warmth.
Enjoy the cool winter weather with the Alpine Action Peruvian by Columbia®.
lining traps in your body heat for excellent warmth.
actively breathes and pulls moisture away from your skin.
Hanging tassels on the side.
Stretch to fit.
Hand wash cold and dry flat.
The Columbia Alpine Action Peruvian Hat has Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective technology that keeps heat from escaping, so you stay warmer. When you start working hard on the slopes the Omni-Wick ear band will quickly wick the moisture away from your skin, so you stay drier.