Columbia Sportswear Antimony IV Jacket -
Perfect for brisk spring or early winter days, Columbia Sportswear's Antimony IV jacket comes with low-bulk, lightweight insulation and a removable hood for flexible weather protection.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Midweight insulation for comfort in colder conditions.
Weather and Wind:
- Interior snow goggles pocket with cord port.
- Dual zip chest pockets
- Full-zip front with wind flap, chin guard and zipper garage
- Interior touch-fasten media pocket with port
- Drawcord hem
- Durable nylon satin lining
- 100% polyester shell. 100% nylon insulation.
- Zip-cord adjustable storm hood detaches from outer shell.
- Removable two-way adjustable hood with visor
- Long sleeves hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Touch-fasten adjustable cuffs
- US shipments only
- Omni-Shield technology creates a barrier that resists light precipitation and stains.
Metallic Antimony has been known since ancient times and has been used in alloys, explosives, and jewelry for just as long. While this jacket does not contain the chemical element or any of it's allotropes, it does have some of it's unique characteristics like resistance to weather, temperature stability, and pliability.