Columbia Sportswear Back to Hells Mountain Omni-Heat Jacket -
Columbia designed its Men`s Back To Hells Mountain Interchange 3-In-1 Jacket to protect you against the weather all year round. Its outer shell features a waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane with fully taped seams to keep you dry on rainy hikes in the summertime. The removable liner has 60g Omni-Heat insulation to warm you up on chilly hikes in fall and spring. Tiny reflective dots in the lining capture your body heat and reflect it back to you to add to the warmth. Combine the outer shell with the removable liner to stay comfortable and dry when you ski in the dead of winter. The Back To Hells has a modern classic fit that leaves plenty of room for mid-layers. Underarm venting lets out some steam during intense rides on the mountain. Its hood cinches tightly across your head when the winds start to howl. The cuffs and hem also cinch down to keep all that toasty warmth in. There are two interior pockets for your MP3 player and goggles, and one of the chest pockets has a water-resistant zipper to protect your phone from the wet weather.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof zip chest pocket
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Water-resistant zipper
- Full-zip front with dual storm flaps and chin guard
- Zip interior media pocket with port
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Zip front hand pockets
- Media and goggle pocket in outer shell
- Mesh interior goggle pocket
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Omni-Tech 2-layer membrane, fully taped seams
- Mesh-lined zip underarm vents
- 60g Omni-Heat lining in removable liner
- Nylon Mini Shadow ripstop fabric with embossed nylon taffeta shell lining
- Drawcord hem
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- 60g polyester/recycled polyester insulation
- Acrylic-wool plaid flannel
- Attached, two-way adjustable storm hood with visor
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable membrane blocks precipitation and allows perspiration vapor to escape, so you remain dry inside and out
Berg's Ski Shop
Loaded with features, the Back to Hells Mountain Interchange Jacket has all the bells and whistles for your next visit to the slopes. Utilizing Columbia's own Omni-Heat™ technology, the silver dots inside reflect heat that your body generates back to you while allowing moisture to evaporate. Additionally, the 3-in-1 jacket has a zip-in flannel lining and a removable hood for many different ways of using this jacket.
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear's Back to Hells Mountain jacket is an awesome 3-in-1 system. The insulated, Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner zips out for a stylish plaid jacket on its own, and the outer shell is fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection. Multiple pockets hold all your necessities on the slopes for a worry-free ski experience.
Impressively versatile with no shortage of performance features, this waterproof-breathable 3-in-1 winter jacket will keep you warm, dry and comfortable in cold conditions.
Outer shell is fully seam sealed with an adjustable storm hood, underarm venting, media and google pockets and a drop tail for extra coverage in poor weather.
Insulated plaid shirt jacket liner features thermal reflective lining to help retain body heat and zips out so you can wear it on its own.
Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable fully seam-sealed to keep you dry and comfortable.
Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining helps retain body heat.
Drawcord adjustable hem.
Media and goggle pocket.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.