Columbia Sportswear Bugaboot Plus II Omni-Heat -
At home on the mountain strapped into a pair of snowshoes or romping through the park on a snow day, the Columbia Boys' Bugaboot Plus II Omni-Heat Boot is tough and rugged and ready for the cold and wet. The waterproof suede and PU-coated leather upper and the Omni-Heat reflective lining ensure his feet will stay warm. The lining boosts the efficiency of the 200g insulation by 20%; it does this without adding any weight or bulk, so your kid can actually move his feet when he's out in the cold. But don't worry, the lining also wicks and breathes, so the interior of the boot won't turn into a swamp. Your boy can easily cinch up the boots with the bungee lacing system before spending a good long while outside. The Techlite midsole and molded EVA with Nylex cover make for a comfy boot, while the injection molded rubber outsole gives him the traction he needs when heading home over icy pavement.
- Padded tongue and collar provide extra warmth and comfort.
- Full-length Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Molded EVA insole with nylex cover for added comfort and breathability.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof suede and PU coated leather upper.
- Waterproof seam-sealed keeps out wet elements for a dry foot environment.
- Injection molded rubber outsole provides superior traction in cold weather.
- Omni-Heat technology helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates, while dissipating moisture and excess heat to keep you comfortable.
- Bungee lacing with toggle closure for easy on and off.
- Rated to -25 degrees F
He'll stay warm and dry in both rain and snow with the durable waterproof protection and lightweight insulation Bugaboot Plus II Omni-Heat boot by Columbia.