Columbia Sportswear Ravenous Trail Running Shoes -
Most lightweight, low-drop running shoes are made with airy mesh so you can really feel the cold whistling through when you're out on a winter run; the Columbia Men's Ravenous Lite Flash Trail Running Shoe is the exception, keeping you comfortable without weighing you down. The secret is the Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, which reflects body heat back to your feet; it's breathable, too so when the weather warms up you can keep enjoying this trail runner with a minimalist, close-to-the-ground feel.
- Techlite midsole offers super-lightweight cushioning
- Dual-density TechLite-molded midsole
- Engineered forefoot flexibility and a lateral crash zone ensures a biomechanically correct fit that accommodates a trail runner's natural foot motion
- Highly breathable mesh and minimal internal fame creates a form-fitting feel
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh lining with AgION anti-odor treatment
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining bounces body heat right back to your foot while still wicking and breathing for comfort
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip high-traction rubber outsole features a specialized lug pattern for secure grip in any conditions
- Non-marking Omni-Grip dual rubber compound outsole with multi-direction lugs
- Contour Comfort single-density EVA insole
- Air mesh upper with synthetic overlay
- Synthetic mudguard adds durability and weather-resistance
- 5mm heel-to-toe drop offers a close-to-the-ground feel ideal for forefoot-strike running
- US shipments only
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
Enjoy ultra-lightweight performance on the trail throughout the year with the Ravenous Lite Flash Trail Running Shoes from Columbia. This shoe combines a featherlight mesh upper with a minimal internal frame and Omni-Heat reflective lining that directs your body heat back to your foot for extra warmth in cooler weather. Underneath your foot, the Techlite midsole delivers impact absorbing support, stability and protection with a 5/10 forefoot to heel offset system for a close-to-the-ground ride that provides superior stability. A forefoot nylon rock guard protects your feet from trail hazards, while the Ravenous Lite Flash's non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole features strategically-placed lugs to grip the trail. Average weight per pair: 14.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BM3807.
Techlite is a specially formulated closed cell compound that delivers impact absorbing support, stability and protection, so you can go the distance in comfort. Engineered specifically to provide superior comfort and cushioning in Columbia's high performance outdoor footwear, Techlite material is also naturally antimicrobial, odor resistant, and easy to care for. Durable, odor resistant, and shock absorbing, Techlite is an ideal material for consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses.
Hold tight on any terrain with Columbia shoes sporting Omni-Grip outsoles! A multi-terrain traction system that matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments, Omni-Grip outsoles give you sure-footed confidence for any activity. With advanced traction solutions designed for trails, hiking, winter, and water, Omni-Grip shoes and boots ensure outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
Sierra Trading Post
Starving for trail running shoes that take it to the next level? Columbia Sportswear's Ravenous shoes feature a revolutionary new heel capture system that puts softer, 3D-molded TechLite material directly against the heel and moves the stabilizing heel counter to the outside for a comfortable, conforming fit.