Columbia Sportswear Columbia Parallel Peak II Peruvian Omni-Heat Hat -
On winter's coldest days, you'll high-five yourself for having Columbia Sportswear's Parallel Peak II Peruvian hat on hand. Not only does it have thermal reflective lining in the crown, but the full-coverage ear flaps also feature cozy fleece on the underside!
- Breathable and insulating fleece-lined ear flaps
- 100% polyester fleece lining for warmth
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal lining reflects heat back toward your body so you stay warm
- Omni-Wick technology wicks moisture away from your skin
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- US shipments only
- 100% acrylic knit
- Soft-knit exterior with braided tassels and chenille-soft pompom
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system in the crown reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
The Columbia Parallel Peak II Peruvian Omni-Heat Hat is both fun and functional. The chunky chevron knit, ear flaps, and Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner will do a great job keeping you warm. When you take off your hat at apres ski, you won’t be a soggy mess thanks to the Omni-Wick technology which quickly wicks moisture away from your head.