Columbia Sportswear Conspiracy OutDry -
The versatile Columbia Conspiracy™ OutDry athletic shoe delivers lightweight, reliable support even on high velocity adventures. Equipped with a cushioning Techlite midsole and FluidFrame™ for foot guidance, this versatile men's athletic shoe carries you in confidence, trek after trek. Ready to take on a range of conditions and temperatures, the mesh upper is reinforced with a protective toe cap and mudguard. Asymmetrical lacing alleviates pressure on the top of foot. Breathable, waterproof OutDry construction technology keeps you dry in torrential downpours or crossing deep puddles. The high-traction Omni-Grip rubber outsole of the Columbia Conspiracy™ OutDry sneaker has an independent lug pattern to handle hard and soft surfaces alike.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Techlite FluidFrame uses multi-density foam to provide medial and lateral support in all trail conditions
- TPU shank provides the necessary support for rugged trails
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Features protective rubber screen print on side of outsole.
- Techlite FluidFrame multidensity midsole provides underfoot support for smooth foot transfer during any activity.
- Cushioned Techlite midsole is lightweight and provides comfort for tough terrain
- TechLite FluidFrame midsole features progressively denser construction for outstanding midfoot stability and support
- Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
- Outdry technology has a waterproof and breathable membrane design to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
- Sandwich mesh uppers are comfortable and highly breathable
- Lightweight, breathable mesh upper with synthetic overlays
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip outsole utilizes a Micro-lug design to give you a secure footing on a wide range of trail conditions
- Omni-Grip rubber outsole with strategically placed traction lugs
- Protective toecap helps to defend against stubbed toes
- Non-marking Omni-Grip&#174
- Protective toecap guards against abrasions from rocks and trail debris.
- Asymmetric lacing alleviates pressure on the top of the foot
- US shipments only
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear Conspiracy OutDry trail shoes are lightweight, high-speed footwear for trail enthusiasts who don't want to sacrifice support. OutDry waterproof protection and a TechLite FluidFrame midsole provide all-weather protection and support.
After a year of research geared towards stability, comfort, and lightweight performance, Columbia designers unveiled the Men's Conspiracy OutDry Shoe. The patented OutDry membrane keeps you dry when you're running through dew soaked meadows yet is breathable enough to keep you comfortable on hot sun-baked trails. The Omni-Grip outsole keeps weight to a minimum with the micro-lug design and provides a secure footing on everything from red rock to muddy Appalachian trails.
Stay on your toes with whatever Mother Nature throws your way with the lightweight construction, waterproof protection, and amazing cushioned support of the Conspiracy Outdry trail shoe from Columbia.