Columbia Sportswear Cool Creek Stretch Pant -
With combined Omni-Shield and Omni-Shade technologies, Columbia Sportswear's Cool Creek Stretch cargo pants do it all in their power to resist the elements -- resisting light rains on overcast days and turning away harmful UV rays on sunny days.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Two-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- Lightweight woven nylon is durable and quick drying
Lining and Layers:
- Tricot-lined waistband wicks moisture
- Back welt pockets with touch-fasten adjustments and mesh lining
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size and Dimensions:
- Full-length inseam gusset for mobility
- Zip fly and snap closure.
- Zip-closed security pocket stores small items safely
- One zip cargo pocket at right thigh.
- Two-way stretch for comfort, mobility and shape retention
- Gusset detail for comfort
- Pockets with hook and loop closure and mesh pocket bags
- Two hand pockets and two rear patch pockets.
- US shipments only
- Omni-Shield technology works as a barrier to resist light precipitation and stains, keeping you clean and protected.
- Fixed waist with belt loops.
- Omni-Shield helps you stay clean and dry by resisting liquids from absorbing into the yarns and staining the garment
- Omni-Shade UPF 50, Omni-Shield 96% nylon/4% elastane Rugged Stretch canvas
Rocky Mountain Trail
Comfortable pants you'll love immediately.
A modern cut with ergonomic lines in 2-way stretch canvas facilitates move-with-you style, while innovations like Omni-Shade® UPF 50 and advanced water-repellency deliver technical performance in a variety of conditions.
Set up the campsite and begin gathering wood for the fire in this durable Columbia pant.