Columbia Sportswear Coolhead Cachalot -
When you need more protection than a ball cap, choose the Columbia Coolhead Cachalot Cap for Men. This high-performance cooling cap features all-over Omni-Freeze ZERO technology, which reacts with sweat to actually lower the temperature of the fabric. Two mesh side panels on the crown offer cooling air circulation, and Omni-Shade UPF 50 protection further guards against the sun’s burning rays. An adjustable draw-cord and toggle provide a custom fit. The Columbia Coolhead Cachalot Cap features an incorporated bill and side and back flaps made with performance fabric throughout. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CU9500.
- Fit of the The Columbia Coolhead Cachalot hat can be adjusted with a drawcord and toggle at the back
- With a UPF 50+ rating, fabric provides excellent protection against the sun
- Four-way stretch fabric delivers a comfortable fit
- Polyester/elastane fabric blend wicks moisture and dries fast to keep you comfortable on when you're on the go
- Omni-Freeze Zero fabric reacts with your perspiration to lower the temperature of the fabric and keep you cool
- Elastic bungee with toggle at the back of the head lets you cinch down the hat in a stiff breeze
- Mesh side panels create great breathability
- Omni-Freeze ZERO™ technology actually cools when moisture hits the surface to help you stay comfortable on hot days
- Omni-Shade treatment increases the shirt's sun protection to 50
- Omni-Freeze ZERO™ sweat-activated super cooling
- Mesh on three sides of crown allows air to circulate
The Coolhead Cachalot cap from Columbia is the ultimate in both sweat-activated, cooling fabrication and UV-blocking sun protection. Featuring all over Omni-Freeze® Zero technology that reacts with moisture to lower the temperature of the cap material, as well as an Omni-Shade® UPF rating of 50 for sun protection, this innovative cap ensures you get the most out of all your warm-weather outdoor adventures. Ventilated crown is made of a breathable polyester mesh. Back flap has an adjustable toggle and drawcord. 86/14 polyester/elastane construction. One size fits most. Imported.
Colors: Fossil, Mirage.
From hiking all day in the sun to boating on the lake, the Columbia® Coolhead Cachalot will keep you cool and protected.
Omni-Freeze ZERO fabric lowers the hats temperature for an all day cool.
Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides protection from the sun's harmful rays.
Adjustable drawcord for a perfect snug fit.
Ventilation panels on the crown for added coolness and breathability.
Hand wash only.
As anyone with fair skin can attest, it's easy to overlook spots where you're likely to get a sunburn; cover up those vulnerable spots around your head and keep your cool with the Columbia Coolhead Cachalot Hat. The tips of your ears and back of your neck will thank you for the Omni-Shade UPF 50-rated protection that the hat and flaps offer, while your head will enjoy the cooling effects of the innovative Omni-Freeze Zero fabric and ventilated crown.
Don't let the hot sun stop you from having fun. The Columbia Coolhead™ Cachalot hat provides excellent UPF protection and features Omni-Freeze ZERO™ cooling fabric to keep you comfortable.
Featuring Columbia's innovative Omni-Freeze ZERO™ technology, the Coolhead™ Cachalot uses the moisture from your own perspiration to activate cooling, all while providing UPF 50 sun protection, a tuckable neck drape, and a comfortable, adjustable fit.
This performance cap is the ultimate in cooling and protection, with all over Omni-Freeze ZERO technology, which reacts with sweat to lower the temperature of the material, as well as ventilation on the crown and UPF 50 sun protection on the front, top, and back flap.
• Omni-Freeze ZERO fabrication lowers the material’s temperature.
• Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides premium protection from the sun.
• Fabric: Omni-Freeze ZERO, Omni-Shade 86% polyester/14% elastane, Venting on crown: 100% polyester mesh