Columbia Sportswear Drainsock Water Shoes -
To move through the waters efficiently, you need the goods that Columbia Sportswear's Drainsock water shoes offer. A cushioning, protective TechLite midsole with encompassing drainages facilitates water out to aid water movement.
- Lightweight, durable TechLite midsole provides shock absorption, support, stability and protection, and resists compression set
- Techlite midsole with fully drainable footbed
- Ultralight, breathable textile upper with TPU overlays is quick drying
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip rubber outsole is razor siped for added traction on wet surfaces
- Combination textile and TPU upper with a Techlite heel overlay
- Three strap closure system
- Heel loop for easy on-off
- Drainage ports at forefoot and heel
- TPU toe guard
- Lightweight, perforated insole
- US shipments only
Lightweight and minimal, the Drainsock offers barefoot comfort and essential protection in the water.
If you've ever stubbed your toes on the riverbed (and who hasn't?), then you know how important it is to protect your feet when navigating in the water. This fully drainable shoe delivers with a soft textile upper with protective Techlite overlays at the heel and toe. The midsole features built-in drainage ports for quick-dry action, while the Omni-Grip wet grip outsole is siped with lugs for extra traction during slippery stream crossings.