Columbia Sportswear Drainsock II -
To move through the waters efficiently, you need the goods that Columbia Sportswear's Drainsock water shoes offer. A cushioning, protective TechLite midsole with encompassing drainage ports facilitates water out to aid water movement.
- Techlite midsole features a larger number of drainage ports than its predecessor in the forefoot and heel for optimal drainage properties, allowing to drain 33% faster.
- Lightweight, durable TechLite midsole provides shock absorption, support, stability and protection, and resists compression set
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightly cushioned footbed is fully drainable.
- Breathable, single layer ripstop upper offers superior ventilation and drainage.
- Ultralight, breathable textile upper with TPU overlays is quick drying
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip rubber outsole with siped lugs provide increased traction on wet surfaces.
- Translucent TPU toe cap provides extra durability.
- US shipments only
- Heel loop for easy on-off
- Lightweight, perforated insole
The Columbia Drainsock II will have you moving swiftly through any water activity with its durability and quick-draining capabilities so you stay in total comfort all day long.
On and off ease matched with quick-drying performance. Fully drainable footbeds and Techlite™ midsoles with drainage ports in heels and forefeet direct water away from your feet. Lightweight, breathable textile and TPU uppers. Omni-Grip® wet-grip rubber outsoles are siped and have lugs to deliver wet and dry traction. Imported.
Women’s sizes: 6-11 medium width. Half sizes to 10.
Colors: Charcoal/Chartreuse, Daydream/Cool Grey, King Crab/Cool Grey, Yellow/Fuchsia Rose.