Columbia Sportswear Eager Air II 3-in-1 Interchange Jacket -
A perfect choice for cold weather, the Columbia Sportswear Men's Eager Air II 3-in-1 Interchange Jacket offers warmth and protection to conquer the elements. The Omni-Shield outer shell forms a water-repellent force field between you and precipitation. The fleece liner attaches via the zip-in and 3-point interchange system, and is perfect for wearing solo when you're lounging in the lodge or rolling around town. The 3-in-1 construction makes this well-designed jacket extremely versatile for varying weather conditions. Avg. length: 30.5 in. Import.
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Shield coated nylon makes up the tough outer shell to resist water and dry quickly, while the nylon taffeta lining boosts durability and makes it easy to layer underneath
- 100% nylon HC 3000 shell fabric
- Polyester filament fleece covers the interior of the removable liner for a warm and comfortable feel
- Drawcord adjustable hem keeps warmth in and snow out
- 100% polyester MTR fleece
- Adjustable hood is removable for those cloudless powder days
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists rain and stains
- Both the liner and the shell have zip-closed pockets, and there's an interior security pocket for your wallet and keys
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System provides three jackets in one
With the Columbia Men's Eager Air II Interchange 3-in-1 Jacket, you can prepare for any cold occasion and feel just the right amount of warmth. Put on the polyester fleece liner and stay warm on cold winter nights out on the town. Wear the nylon shell over the fleece to protect your liner from stormy situations. Finally, for those oddly warm, drizzly days, ditch the fleece so the shell's Omni-Shield coating will keep you dry.