Columbia Sportswear Evo Fly Jacket -
The Columbia Boys' Evo Fly Jacket keeps your kid happy, warm, and comfortable when he's on the slopes with his friends. Columbia's Omni-Tech and Omni-Heat technologies keep your boy warm and dry while he's tubing in the cold, and the insulation adds even more warmth. Junior will get a kick out of the stylized design, and you'll appreciate the reflective trims that keep him visible when he's playing in the snow after sunset. When the sleeves of this jacket get too short for his growing arms, just extend the sleeves up to 1.5 inches.
Lining and Layers:
- Microfleece-lined hood and spinal column.
- Adjustable cuff tabs are separated from your child's skin with comfortable linings so he doesn't get itchy
- 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex lining.
- Micro-fleece-lined hood feels very comfortable, and he can remove it for sunny days
- 100% nylon Full Dull Dobby outer shell.
- 100% polyester Microtemp XF II 100g insulation.
- Insulated with synthetic Microtemp XFII, this jacket keeps your kid warm while he's gallivanting with his friends during cold evenings
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed.
- The jacket's critical seams are taped to help keep wetness from seeping in through the most important seams
- Adjustable powder skirt prevents snow from going up your boy's back
- Twill shell uses an Omni-Tech membrane and an Omni-Shield coating to block moisture and allow excess hear to escape so your little shredder can keep playing in the snow comfortably without getting wet
- Outgrown grow system allows you to extend the sleeves by 1.5 inches so you can adjust this jacket as your little boy grows
- Zippered arm and hand pockets prevent your child from losing anything throughout the day
- Reflective detail.
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective technology uses little silver dots within the jacket that reflect and retain heat from your child's body to keep him warm
On the chilly ride up the ski lift, he'll be glad he's wearing the Columbia Sportswear Boy's Evo Fly Insulated Omni-Heat Jacket. This rugged jacket stands up to the elements, with an Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining and 100 grams of insulation for maximum heat retention. The durable nylon shell is fully seam sealed and waterproof, should he get caught in a sudden snow squall. Zip-front pockets, a zippered arm pocket, and goggle pocket all keep his stuff secure and handy.Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective - Make Your Own Heat Thermal Comfort. This thermal reflective dot lining regulates your temperature, using space blanket technology to reflect, trap and retain your body heat, while maintaining a high level of breathability and interior airflow, to disperse moisture and excess heat, keeping you comfortable. Boosts heat retention by 20% on average, and the metallic nature neutralizes static buildup.
Berg's Ski Shop
The Columbia Evo Fly Jacket: Key technology and cool prints define this alpine winter jacket for the next generation of mountain lovers. Synthetic insulation and body-heat-trapping thermal reflective technology deliver long lasting warmth, waterproof breathability keeps them dry and comfortable, and special Outgrown™ cuffs extend to accommodate for growth over multiple seasons.