Columbia Sportswear Helvatia Mid WP -
Classically styled Columbia Sportswear Women's Helvatia WP waterproof trail shoes provide incredible performance at a great price. An aggressively lugged rubber sole provides superior traction while the waterproof-breathable bootie membrane keeps you dry. Combination suede, textile and webbing upper keeps feet secure and protected. The Helvatia is ideal for all kinds of trail activities - it's ready for dirt, rocks, gravel, mud and everything in between.
- Waterproof bootie construction.
- Techlite midsole provides superior cushioning and high energy return.
- Wt. 11.2 oz. / 317.5 g (size 7, 1/2 pair).
Weather and Wind:
- Lightweight, waterproof, durable shoes designed for multiple activities on the trail.
- Suede leather, mesh and webbing upper.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber outsole for superior grip.
In wet weather and dry, the Helvatia™ Mid WP boot from Columbia® will keep you comfortably protected so you can enjoy your day out on the trail.
Leather and mesh upper.
Mid-profile design helps stabilize the foot and ankle during any activity.
Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
Waterproof bootie construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier foot environment.
Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
Full-length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.