Columbia Sportswear Insect Blocker II 1/2 Zip -
For warm summer days out on the trail, there's nothing better than the Columbia Women's Insect Blocker II 1/2-Zip Shirt. The lightweight polyester has a flattering fit and four-way stretch for freedom of movement, and the Omni-Wick technology transfers moisture away from your skin for comfort in warm weather. Best of all, the Insect Blocker treatment and Omni-Shade UPF 50 rating help eliminate two of the biggest threats to your scenic hike—pesky bugs and sunburn.
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Polyester double-knit fabric is lightweight, soft, and quick drying
- Insect Blocker treatment repels a wide variety of biting insects. The synthetic deterrent is embedded directly into the fabric and protects for 70 washings.
- Straight hemline.
- 100% polyester.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Insect Blocker technology helps keep mosquitoes, pesky flies, and ticks away and is tightly bonded to the fabric fibers so it maintains effectiveness through 70 washings
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Half-zip opening allows increased and adjustable ventilation.
- Omni-Wick technology transfers moisture away from your skin to help you stay dry and comfortable
Weather and Wind:
- Raglan sleeves allow arms full range of movement and eliminate shoulder seam chafing.
- Ergonomic seaming for increased comfort.
- Active cut with contoured seams and generous four-way stretch allows you to move freely
- Four-way stretch enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 rating helps you avoid harmful sunburn
The versatile Insect Blocker II 1/2 Zip wards off insects while keeping you looking and feeling cool.