Columbia Sportswear Insect Blocker II Top L/S - Nothing ruins a day playing in the outdoors faster than a sunburn or nasty, stinging bug bite. The Columbia Insect Blocker II Shirt protects your guy with UPF 50 and Insect Blocker when he heads into the wilderness.
Fiber Content: 100% polyester.
Country of Origin: Imported
- 100% polyester.
- Four-way stretch fabric enhances comfort and allows wider range of movement.
- Insect Blocker treatment repels a wide variety of biting insects. The synthetic deterrent is embedded directly into the fabric and protects for 70 washings.
- Made from quick-drying polyester double-knit fabric with Insect Blocker
- Straight hemline.
- Contoured sleeve hem
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
Lining and Layers:
- Thumb holes for hand warmth and to keep the sleeves in place when layering
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Omni-Wick technology actively breathes and pulls sweat away from your body to keep you dry and cool
- Insect Blocker technology uses naturally occurring chemicals to ward off biting insects
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 provides premium protection from the sun
- Contoured cuffs with thumb loops extend coverage.
The Insect Blocker II L/S Top keeps buggy invaders at bay so you can actually enjoy being outside.