Columbia Sportswear Low Drag Offshore Shirt -
The Columbia Low Drag Offshore Short-Sleeve Shirt provides protective, warm-weather performance. Its vented back delivers cool, breathable comfort, while the antimicrobial treatment reduces odor for comfortable days on the water. The fast-drying 100% polyester-ripstop shirt boasts Omni-Wick® and Omni-Shade® technologies for protective, quick-cooling comfort. UPF rating of 40 protects your skin from harmful UV rays. An extended flip-up collar keeps the sun off your neck. Two chest pockets. Imported.
Colors: Black, White, Key West, Storm (not shown), Orange Blast (not shown), Vivid Blue.
Lining and Layers:
- From Columbia Sportswear's Performance Fishing Gear line
- With a UPF 40 rating, fabric provides very good protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Quick-drying, antimicrobial fabric stays fresh all day
- Ripstop polyester fabric wicks moisture and breathes well to keep you comfortable on warm days; antimicrobial finish helps reduce odors
- Hidden venting at the shoulder blades keeps you cool in the heat
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology moves and disperses sweat away from the body
- Sleeves roll up and secure with button-closure tabs
- Secure essentials in the rip-and-stick chest pockets
- Touch-fasten chest pockets with drain holes
- Touch-fasten rod holder
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 sun protection helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin
- US shipments only
Lightweight ripstop fabric with sun protection and strategic venting make the Columbia Low Drag Offshore™ shirt ideal for days in the sun, while clean lines and subtle detail keep you in style.
Sierra Trading Post
The lightweight, UV-blocking fabric of Columbia Sportswear's Low Drag Offshore shirt features Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology and an antimicrobial treatment, ensuring is dries quickly and remains smelling fresh for long days on the water.