Columbia Sportswear Mountain Monster Short Glove -
Don't fear cold and wet conditions on your next mountain mission. Unleash Columbia Sportswear's Mountain Monster gloves and scare away frigid fingers with an OutDry waterproof breathable membrane and Omni-Heat thermal-reflective technology.
- OutDry waterproof breathable membrane
- 60g Omni-Heat thermal insulation in palm, 200g in back of hand, providing the highest heat retention of any synthetic insulation
- Knuckle expansion pleats for comfort and mobility
Traction and Grip:
- Split pigskin palm for dexterity and grip
- Split cowhide palm patch
- Nose wipe
- Neoprene cuff
- US shipments only
- Omni-Heat thermal-reflective system reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Stretchy neoprene gauntlet wrist with touch-fasten closure
- 100% goatskin leather
Rocky Mountain Trail
This full-leather, freeze-fighting Omni-Heat glove decrees that tired muscles and not frozen fingers be the thing that drives you into the lodge at the end of the day.
In place of a bladder, the Mountain Monster employs an innovative Outdry™ membrane that’s bonded directly to the shell to cancel water from the very outside in. Interior heat and sweat easily diffuse, resulting in a lighter weight, drier, and much warmer glove. Thermal regulation is further enhanced with Omni-Heat insulation and thermal reflectivity, which work in conjunction to create a super-heating glove with low loft and great dexterity. The premium cowhide palm patch provides grip and abrasion resistance, while strength fabric in the knuckle delivers superior mobility.