Columbia Sportswear Offshore Perfection Tunic -
The Columbia Women's Offshore Perfection Tunic offers the ripstop strength, button-down style, and roll-up sleeves of your favorite outdoor shirts, but then ups the ante with a longer length for added coverage, sun protection, and moisture-wicking performance. All this is wrapped up in a modern feminine silhouette with tie waist and vented back. Because with all your hard work and play you, deserve it.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- This Columbia Performance Fishing Gear (PFG) style is specifically designed to help keep anglers more comfortable and protected.
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Omni-Wick technology draws perspiration from high-moisture zones and disperses it across the fabric surface for faster drying.
- Polyester ripstop is tough enough to withstand your hard work and play
- Shirttail hemline with split side seams.
- Modern classic fit gives room to move but adds shape for optimal comfort
- Rear vents promote air circulation and cooling.
- Vented back prevents overheating
- Omni-Wick wicks away moisture for cool, dry comfort when things heat up
- Long sleeves boast a button tab roll up feature.
- Roll-up sleeves give you versatility depending on temps and activity
- Omni-Shade provides UPF 40 sun protection for enduring fun in the sun
- Hook-and-loop Columbia patch rod holder tab at the left chest for hands-free convenience.
- Antimicrobial treatment fights odor-causing microbes
- Full-button front closure.
- Removable self-tie belt adds shape and proportion.
Stay fresh cast after cast in the Offshore Perfection Tunic.