Columbia Sportswear Original Woodshed Omni-Heat Boots -
Why waste time lacing up your other boots to go outside and collect firewood? Once you pull on the Columbia Original Woodshed Omni-Heat Boot, you'll never go back. Made with a waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper, stretch synthetic textile collar inserts, and a waterproof bootie construction, this boot protects your foot whether you're grabbing wood for the fire, or taking a walk in the woods. The Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining helps regulate your foot's temperature, reflecting and retaining heat while keeping excess moisture away. The Techlite midsole gives you lightweight cushioning and support, while the Omni-Grip high traction rubber outsole gives you reliable traction, wherever your cold weather adventures take you.
- Stretch textile collar inserts for comfort
- Lightweight, durable TechLite midsole provides shock absorption, support, stability and protection, and resists compression set
- Waterproof bootie construction
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper
- Side elastic gores
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-grip, high traction rubber outsole
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Front and back pull tabs for easy on-off
- US shipments only
Sierra Trading Post
Combining chukka style with Omni-Heat thermal reflective technology, Columbia Sportswear's Original Woodshed slip-on boots let you trade in the big and clunky boots for sophisticated style with added warmth.