Columbia Sportswear Peakfreak Low OutDry -
Expect heavy-duty performance in wet or dry conditions from the ultra-lightweight Columbia Peakfreak™ Low OutDry outdoor shoe. With OutDry construction to supply waterproof breathability, this men's trail running shoe is technical without slowing you down. The revolutionary dual-density Techlite Fit™ system combines a soft internal core surrounded by a supportive frame for a superior conforming fit. The Techlite Fluidframe™ midsole utilizes three densities of the Techlite compound, working with the shank to provide incredible stability and support in the midfoot; a forefoot crash plate protects from stone bruising. The Columbia Peakfreak™ Low OutDry waterproof trail sneaker is finished with a signature Omni-Grip rubber outsole that has a heel crash zone and multi-directional lugs to keep every step nimble and cushioned.
Support and Cushioning:
- Fluid frame uses three different densities of Techlite for sturdy support that remains flexible
- Midfoot shank gives you extra support for long hikes
Weather and Wind:
- OutDry waterproofing system keeps water out while letting sweat evaporate and escape
- Removable Contour Comfort footbed
- TechLite Fit system features a soft internal core surrounded by a supportive frame
- TechLite FluidFrame midsole features progressively denser construction for outstanding midfoot stability and support
- Breathable mesh lets heat escape
- OutDry waterproof breathable membrane
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip rubber outsole with strategically placed traction lugs
- Omni-Grip soles with multi-directional lugs keep you hooked to the trail
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper
- Named one of Outside magazine's "Top 6 Adventure Shoes" for 2012
- US shipments only
- TechLite forefoot stone shield for protection
- Forefoot rock guard protects you from nasty toe stubbings
Sierra Trading Post
Columbia Sportswear's PeakFreak Low trail shoes combine the chassis of a running shoe with ultra-stable hiking shoe construction and the weather protection of an OutDry waterproof breathable membrane.
The Columbia Peakfreak Low Outdry Hiking Shoe is dripping with high-tech features and space-age materials so your feet stay dry and energized when you're on the trail. This shoe is prepped for fast-paced, ground-eating hikes on varying terrain.