Columbia Sportswear Peakfreak Enduro -
Sporting a low profile, no-nonsense build, the Columbia Peakfreak Enduro™ OutDry multisport athletic shoe won't quit until you do. Equipped with a cushioning Techlite midsole and FluidFrame™ for foot guidance, this versatile men's athletic shoe carries you in confidence, trek after trek. Ready to take on a range of conditions and temperatures, the nubuck and mesh upper is reinforced with a protective toe cap and mudguard. The high-traction, non-marking Omni-Grip rubber outsole of the Columbia Peakfreak Enduro™ sneaker has an independent lug pattern to handle hard and soft surfaces alike.
- Breathable sandwich mesh upper with welded ripstop nylon overlays that provide added protection and stability to the foot.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Techlite FluidFrame multidensity underfoot support for smooth foot transfer
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- One-piece outsole provides durable traction
- Low-profile adds stability and better mobility.
- Features a protective toecap and mudguard.
The Columbia Peakfreak Enduro is a versatile, lightweight shoe that will keep you protected and comfortable through a multitude of activities.
The mesh upper and welded ripstop nylon overlays on this versatile shoe keep feet secure, comfortable and protected during all-day dynamic activities in the great outdoors. Aggressive, multi-directional lugs give this incredibly lightweight shoe the kind of grip and stability you’d expect from a much beefier boot.