Columbia Sportswear Peakfreak Enduro Leather - The Columbia Peakfreak Enduro Leather shoe has superior versatility with the perfect combination of lightweight support and protection for a multitude of activities.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a preferred fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Full-length Techlite midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper offers durability and excellent breathability.
- Low-profile adds stability and better mobility.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip&#174
- Techlite stone shield on the forefoot protects your foot against abrasions.
A beautiful blend of lightweight performance and protection, this shoe combines a waterproof-breathable membrane, durable leather and suede upper, and ultra-grippy multi-directional rubber lugs to keep you dry, warm and protected during aerobic, high-velocity endeavors in fall and winter weather. The Techlite™ midsole provides flexible cushioning for a smooth, comfortable ride and the protective toecap and mudguard ensure that feet stay protected when you’re traversing through rough terrain. For long days on the trail, the Peakfreak is a tough-as-nails, lightweight win.