Columbia Sportswear Peakfreak Low Outdry -
Columbia Sportswear's PeakFreak Low trail shoes combine the chassis of a running shoe with ultra-stable hiking shoe construction and the weather protection of an OutDry waterproof breathable membrane.
- Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
Support and Cushioning:
- Triple-density Techlite Fluidframe provides incredible stability and support in the midfoot.
- Designed specifically for women runners looking to cover serious ground with speed, agility, support and waterproof protection.
- Removable Contour Comfort footbed
- TechLite FluidFrame midsole features progressively denser construction for outstanding midfoot stability and support
- Fit system has a soft internal core surrounded by a more supportive frame, which provides a superior conforming fit.
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper offers more breathability.
- Outdry technology has a waterproof and breathable membrane design to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
Traction and Grip:
- rubber compound with a heel crash zone and multidirectional traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet, dry and rugged surfaces.
- Omni-Grip rubber outsole with strategically placed traction lugs
- US shipments only
- Non-marking Omni-Grip&#174
- Techlite stone shield on the forefoot protects your foot against abrasions.
- Low profile adds stability and better mobility.
- Named one of Outside magazine's "Top 6 Adventure Shoes" for 2012
- Dual-density Techlite&#174
The lightweight support and protection of the Columbia Peakfreak Low Outdry keeps you fast on your feet for any approach, run-hike or other outdoor activity.