Columbia Sportswear Peakfreak Low -
Inspired by the 3 Sisters Marathon in Oregon, Columbia Sportswear Peakfreak Low trail running shoes are a serious contender for merciless trail runners. An innovative TechLite Fit system lends an exceptional foot-forming fit, and the TechLite Fluidframe combines three TechLite densities in the midsole for unmatched stability and cushioning.
Support and Cushioning:
- Midfoot shank provides extra support.
- Removable Contour Comfort insole helps reduce foot fatigue
- Outdry technology has a waterproof and breathable construction to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
- Ideal for fast approach, run-hike or any outdoor activity that requires a more lightweight-constructed shoe.
- Lightweight, durable TechLite Fluidframe midsole provides shock absorption, support, stability and protection, and resists compression set
- Techlite Fluidframe midsole uses three different Techlite densities for great stability and support in the midfoot.
- Dual-density TechLite Fit system combines a soft internal core surrounded by a more supportive frame for a superior conforming fit
Traction and Grip:
- Non-marking Omni-Grip dual rubber compound with strategically placed traction lugs provide excellent traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Synthetic upper with abrasion-resistant mesh.
- Stone shield on the forefoot protects your toes against abrasions.
- US shipments only
- TechLite forefoot rock plate protects underfoot
The lightweight, durable construction of the Columbia Peakfreak Low won't hold you back from gaining ground on those tough-terrain runs.