Columbia Sportswear Powerdrain Cool -
A hybrid that moves effortlessly from trail to water, Columbia Sportswear Powerdrain Cool shoes feature Omni-Freeze ZERO cooling technology and TechLite midsole cushioning with drainage ports.
- Lightweight, durable TechLite midsole provides shock absorption and features drainage ports in heel and forefoot
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Freeze ZERO lining creates a refreshing cooling sensation that is activated by water, keeping feet cool and comfortable in hot conditions.
- 3D single-layer sandwich mesh upper is ultra-breathable and quick drying
- Omni-Freeze ZERO sweat-activated cooling technology lowers the temperature of the fabric for instant and prolonged cooling
Support and Cushioning:
- External TPU frame support
- Removable, cushioned footbed with perforations
- Techlite footbed offers excellent cushioned support for all-day play.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip non-marking lugged rubber outsole for wet and dry traction
- Made in Viet Nam or China
- Versatile hybrid shoe designed to move seamlessly from trail to water.
- US shipments only
- Quick lace toggle system for easy on and off.
Outdoor adventurers take notice! The sure-footed Powerdrain Cool by Columbia will keep your feet good to go from local trails to parts unknown.