Columbia Sportswear Powervent Hybrid Amphibious Shoes -
Streamlined look and smooth welded construction is what you'll find in the versatile Columbia Sportswear Men's Powervent Shoes. They're quick drying and ventilated to keep you cool, dry and protected on warm days spent in or around the water. On the upper, closed cell mesh and textile construction keep feet securely locked down while open cell mesh throughout facilitates airflow. The fast-draining midsole encourages ventilation, with ample ports designed to move air and water. Razor-siped rubber soles ensure excellent traction wet surfaces.
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports.
- Techlite midsole provides superior cushioning and high energy return.
- Quick drying and ventilated hybrid land, boat and water shoe.
- Wt. 10.3 oz. / 295 g (size 9, 1/2 pair).
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping for increased traction.
- Lightweight, welded textile and mesh upper.
- External, welded, protective TPU toecap.