Columbia Sportswear Yama Outdry -
Understated and low-profile, the lightweight Columbia Yama™ II OutDry™ trail shoe will keep you comfortable and protected when it’s time to tackle local trails, stalk remote single-track or accomplish a day’s worth of errands. Breathable, waterproof OutDry construction technology keeps you dry in torrential downpours or crossing deep puddles. The combination suede and PU-coated leather upper of this women's athletic shoe features an air mesh panel in front for added breathability and enhanced fit. You’ll stay light on your feet with the combined Techlite shell and midsole, which greatly reduces the overall weight of the shoe. The high-traction Omni-Grip rubber outsole of the Columbia Yama™ II OutDry™ sneaker has an independent lug pattern to handle hard and soft surfaces alike.
- Padded collar and tongue
- Articulated collar system is designed for the female runner and offers extra support and a superior fit.
- Multidensity EVA foam footbed promotes long-lasting comfort and creates a secure heel fit.
- Three-part TechLite midsole offers outstanding support
- Mesh upper with Outdry construction
- Outdry waterproof breathable construction designed to keep your feet dry and protected against the elements.
Support and Cushioning:
- Air-cushioned heel is calibrated for a women's foot frame for excellent shock absorption and enhanced stability on the trail.
- Removable cushioned insole
- Techlite technology features three different densities for better stability, cushioning, and support. It keeps your feet dry and protected during your outdoor activities.
Weather and Wind:
- Waterproof full-grain leather and mesh upper.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-grip out sole
- All-terrain Omni-Grip traction outsole
- Suede and PU-coated leather details
- FluidFrame technology keeps the shoe lightweight, while providing smoother foot guidance over changing terrain.
- Techlite mid sole
- Gusseted tongue helps keep out weather and debris
- US shipments only
When it's time to tackle the trails in the rain, or just to run a whole lot of errands about town, you need a go-to shoe that keeps your feet dry. The Columbia Yama II Outdry Women's Shoe provides support and durability for all of your off-road adventures in a waterproof design. The uppers were constructed of a breathable mesh. They were also wrapped with suede at the heel for ankle support, while a PU-coated leather cap on the front minimizes the risk of stubbing your toes. Most notable is the Outdry construction that creates a one-piece design to seal out water.
The addition of a lace closure, along with webbed supports over the mesh, provides a secure fit to prevent blisters. This shoe was designed on a women's-specific last. In other words, there aren't just a smaller version of the men's shoes. The Techlite mid sole is lightweight and flexible in order to accommodate arch and foot movement. Combined with the Omni-grip outsole, this women's-specific shoe absorbs shock and enhances stability as you cruise the trails and walk around town.
Sierra Trading Post
Want to avoid soggy feet on the trail? Columbia Sportswear's Yama shoes have a waterproof breathable OutDry membrane to keep your feet from getting soaked when the weather is less than perfect.
The Yama Outdry by Columbia is a high-performance shoe with its waterproof protection and shock-absorbing technology that helps keep you at your best in any activity.