Columbia Sportswear Zephyr Ridge Jacket -
More than your standard, run-of-the-mill fleece, the Columbia Zephyr Ridge picks up where other fleece jackets leave off. The Zephyr Ridge is made with Columbia's Omni-Wind treatment, which keeps wind out while remaining ultra-breathable to let moisture out and allow your body to regulate its temperature naturally. Omni-Heat thermal reflective material keeps the warmth where you need it, inside the jacket, and Omni-Shield treatment shrugs off all but the heaviest rain- and snow-storms.
- Stand-up collar with brushed tricot lining
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation with 50% recycled polyester provides the highest heat retention of any synthetic insulation and a soft, down-like feel
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Wind Block barrier for ultrabreathable windproof protection
- Comfort cuffs to seal out the cold and wind
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists light rain and stains
- Omni-Wind is windproof and ultra-breathable
- Compatible with Columbia Interchange System shells (zip-in and 3-point)
- Zippered chest pocket keeps your electronics or a snack convenient
- Full-zip front with storm flap and chin guard
- Zip-closed chest and hand pockets
- Interior security pocket keeps valuables safe
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Drawcord-adjustable hem stops drafts from cooling your torso
- Polyester fleece with Omni-Shield finish for stain and water resistance
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates—20% warmer than other liners; allows sweat and excess heat to escape to keep you dry and comfortable
- Zip underarm vents dump heat quickly when needed
- Underarm zippers for venting—help prevent overheating
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Touch-fasten adjustable cuffs
- Stretchy inner cuffs
- US shipments only
Sierra Trading Post
For all the warmth of a down jacket without the bulk, Columbia Sportswear's Zephyr Ridge jacket heats things up with Omni-Heat thermal insulation and reflective lining. Zip it into your favorite Interchange shell for extreme protection from the elements.
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
For a bonanza of warmth that's totally breathable and moisture wicking, the Zephyr Ridge Jacket goes beyond the coziness of fleece with the addition of synthetic insulation, Columbia's Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining, and windproof Omni-Wind.
Fiber Content: Shell: 100% polyester fleece; Lining: 100% polyester reflective tricot.
Country of Origin: Imported
With ultra-breathable wind block technology and an Omni-Heat® lining, the Zephyr Ridge is a master of thermo-regulation so you stay perfectly comfortable and protected while working hard during aerobic activities in cold, dry conditions.
and if you happen to get caught in a light shower, the exterior also repels moisture.
Omni-Wind Block® membranes breathe while they protect, keeping chilling wind and rain out, and releasing your body heat.
Omni-Heat® technology helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates, while dissipating moisture and excess heat to keep you comfortable.
Omni-Shield® barrier resists light rain and stains, keeping you clean and protected.
Zip-in 3-point Interchange System.
Zip-closed adjustable hem.
100% polyester fleece Omni-Wind Block® and Omni-Shield® shell.
100% polyester reflective print tricot Omni-Heat® lining.
60g 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester Omni-Heat® insulation.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.