Columbia Sportswear Saturday Trail Short -
A perfect go-to hiking short. Grab the Columbia Sportswear Women's Saturday Trail Shorts when you're headed out for a hike or out for a quick stop in-town. These active shorts contain Columbia's best sun protection with Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection, helping you enjoy those sunny days a bit longer. Coupled with Omni-Shield technology, which holds off light moisture and stains, these are shorts meant for full-throttle living. Ideal for Saturdays, or any day.
- Constructed of 96% nylon/4% elastane Summiteer Lite fabric
- Omni-Wick fabric (61% polyester / 39% cotton stretch plain weave)
- Omni-Shield water-repellent, quick-drying fabric technology
- Nylon and elastane with two-way comfort stretch
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists rain and stains
Size and Dimensions:
- Mid rise and shorter length with 5-inch inseam
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Straight leg
- Omni-Shade UPF 50-rated sun protection
When you're out hiking on hot, sunny days, the Columbia Women's Saturday Trail Short keeps you comfortable and protected by keeping things to a minimum. With a shorter five-inch inseam length, less fabric over your legs means more access to fresh air. The hand pockets are mesh for improved ventilation, and thanks to Omni-Shield fabric technology, the shorts quickly release and repel moisture so you're not constantly soaked in sweat or drenched after an unexpected rain shower. The UPF 50-rated Omni-Shade fabric reduces your exposure to harmful UV rays. There are two areas where the short focuses on maximizing rather than minimizing: the fabric offers both up-and-down and side-to-side stretch for excellent moving comfort, and a mid-rise waist for a secure, full-coverage fit.
Hit the trail this Saturday with these comfortable hiking shorts. Their stylish plaid print will take you into the mountains and back into town again.