Columbia Sportswear Snow Canyon Omni-Heat -
Perfect for snow days and frigid walks to school, Columbia Sportswear's Snow Canyon boots keep feet warm and dry with a thermal-reflective Omni-Heat system inside the waterproof suede and nylon upper (that also boasts a stylish faux-fur trim).
- Waterproof suede and quilted nylon upper
- Lightweight, durable TechLite midsole with nylon shank provides shock absorption, support, stability and protection, and resists compression set
- Faux-fur collar and tongue lining
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation provides the highest heat retention of any synthetic insulation
Traction and Grip:
- US shipments only
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system reflects and retains your own body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Bungee lacing system
The Snow Canyon Omni-Heat from Columbia® will keep her feet cozy and warm all winter long.
Waterproof suede leather and synthetic nylon textile upper.
Waterproof seam-sealed construction.
Faux fur collar and tongue lining provides extra warmth.
Omni-Heat® reflective lining helps regulate your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates, while dissipating moisture and excess heat to keep you comfortable.
200 gram insulation offers lightweight protection.
Techlite™ lightweight cushioned midsole provides added support and comfort.
Omni-Grip® rubber outsole is an advanced traction solution ideal for trail, hiking, winter and water wear. It ensures outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
Insulation rated -25°F/32°C.