Columbia Sportswear Sunlight II -
Columbia Sunlight II Sandals have an adjustable 2-strap design that will keep you comfortable, agile, and stable during active days on land or water. Made of quick-drying synthetic leather uppers, these ladies water and sport sandals have cushioned straps, a hydrophobic lining, and lightweight cushioned midsoles for padded comfort. Omni-Grip rubber outsoles provide traction on wet or dry surfaces. Columbia Sunlight II Sandals have the performance of a water shoe and the style of a great-looking ladies sandal. Average weight per pair: 6.6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BL4407.
Lining and Layers:
- Hydrophobic lining helps remove water quickly.
- Techlite midsole provides superior cushioning and high energy return.
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports.
- molded midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Wt. 7.1 oz. / 204 g (size 7, 1/2 pair).
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip non-marking wet traction rubber outsole.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather upper.
- Stylish and functional 2-strap sandals.
- Features two hook-and-loop straps for easy adjustability.
Don't let the feminine style of the Columbia Women's Sunlight Vent Sandals fool you. The secure hook and loop closure on this 2-strap sandal makes them super secure and stable, while ports in the midsole facilitate airflow and water drainage, so you stay cool and dry during activities in and around the water. Your feet will thank you for the cushioning midsole and ample support, to keep you comfortable over the long haul.
Stay agile while enjoying your summer adventures with the lightweight and comfortable Sunlight II sandal from Columbia.
Stay cool and dry during any activity with the quick-drying Sunlight™ Vent sandal from Columbia®.
Cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
Techlite™ molded midsole provides excellent cushioning, high energy return, air flow, and quick-draining ports.
Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber outsole provides the perfect blend of grip and abrasion-resistance that is perfect on wet or dry surfaces.