Columbia Sportswear Sunrise II -
Romans thought they had sandals (and everything else) figured out, but we all know how that ended up. Even if our aqueduct-building skills haven't improved in 2000 years, at least Columbia has the sandal thing pretty well dialed, and the Sunrise Vent Women's Sandal is the latest proof. Made with a cushy, high-energy Techlite footbed and Omni-Grip high-traction rubber, the Sunrise doesn't really resemble Roman footwear, but we'll wager all our Denarii that you'll prefer the quick-drying, hydrophobic synthetic leather to the strappy discomfort of Caesar's favorite kicks.
Lining and Layers:
- Hydrophobic lining helps remove water quickly.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather strap with hydrophobic lining
- Cushioned, high-energy Techlite midsole
- molded midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip non-marking, high-traction rubber sole
- Airflow and water-drainage ports
- Stylish toe-wrap sandal design.
From sunup to sundown you'll stay comfortably protected in the stylish Sunrise II sandal from Columbia.
The Sunrise™ Vent sandal by Columbia® has a comfortable, quick-drying design that makes it ideal for any activity in or around the water.
Quick-drying synthetic leather upper.
Hydrophobic lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
Contoured and textured footbed for added comfort.
Lightweight Techlite™ midsole is cushioned for supportive comfort, provides high energy return, improves airflow, and features water drainable midsole ports for faster drainage.
Full-length Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole offers traction in wet conditions.