Columbia Sportswear Take To The Streets Softshell Jacket -
You wake up to a fall morning that's chilly and slightly drizzly. Most people cringe at having to commute on these mornings, but you put on the Columbia Women's Take To The Streets Softshell Jacket and head out without a second thought. The Omni-Shield coating makes those raindrops bounce off your jacket like it was a trampoline, and the Smoothtech Softshell fabric practically describes itself: smooth and soft. A modern classic fit gives a comfortable range of motion, and the articulated elbows increase mobility. One inner media pocket keeps your cell phone safe while your hands occupy the front pockets.
- Three-panel hood and storm collar.
- Straight extended hemline.
- Smoothtech Softshell (polyester) fabric
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists light rain and stains, keeping you clean and protected.
- Omni-Shield DWR coating
- Front zip closure.
- Two zippered security pockets for the hands.
- One media and two zippered hand pockets
- Internal snap flap pocket at lower right.
- Snap button cuffs.
- Articulated elbows
No matter rain or shine, you can feel comfortable and warm while delivering the stolen documents to the drop location in this long-hemmed trench with rain-resistant technology and a full storm hood.