Columbia Sportswear Tamiami Cachalot II Hat -
Protect yourself and stay equipped for adventure in this lightweight Columbia Tamiami Cachalot II Hat. Built-in Omni-Shade UPF 40 and an extended visor provide sun protection while the Omni-Wick sweatband pulls moisture away from skin. The Tamiami Cachalot II Hat features a back neck flap that can be rolled up or removed completely, an adjustable drawcord and toggle in back and a plastic security clip that attaches to your shirt. One size fits most. Shell: 100% polyester ripstop. Lining: 100% polyester. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: CU9123.
- Constructed of 100% polyester mini rip fabric
- Omni-Wick sweatband actively breathes and wicks sweat away from your skin for cool-wearing comfort
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 provides premium protection from the sun
- Longer visor for added protection
- Cord and plastic security clip in back
- Adjustable drawcord and toggle at back
Soft, lightweight, and comfortable, the Columbia Sportswear Tamiami Cachalot II features a wicking, breathable sweatband, UPF 40, a longer visor for better coverage, and a stowable back neck flap for the ultimate in versatile comfort and protection in hot, sunny climates.
Fabric: Omni-Shade, Omni-Wick 100% polyester mini rip