Columbia Sportswear Trail Turner Shell -
Columbia Women's Trail Turner Shell.
The Columbia Women's Trail Turner Shell is a jacket that keeps you warm and dry by shedding off the water that hits it. Not to mention having a great hood that keeps you head dry too.
- Drop-tail hem lends a flattering look and prevents the Trail Turner from riding up when you put your kayak or mountain bike on the roof of your car
- Drawcord adjustable hem.
- Constructed of 100% nylon 2.5L 70D EVAP Trail rip fabric.
Lining and Layers:
- Smooth internal lining makes for layering underneath a cinch
- Active fit offers plenty of unrestricted mobility while you backpack, hike, or trail run in unfavorable weather
- Attached, adjustable storm hood shields your head and face from the wet elements
- Omni-Wick EVAP technology disperses sweat quickly across a broad surface area for accelerated evaporation while providing next-to-skin comfort
- Vented for adjustable breathability.
- Vented back area ditches excess heat so you stay comfortable and dry
- Omni-Wick EVAP technology is extremely breathable and transmits sweat away from the body four times faster than other technologies like it.
- Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech membrane features a microporous membrane that allows for the passage of water vapor while keeping water out so you stay comfortable and dry
Weather and Wind:
- Fully taped seams seal out the wet, keep you dry, and protected
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable fully seam-sealed.
- Two zippered hand pockets stash your small wallet or keys
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard.
- Adjustable cuff tabs seal in warmth and block out the wet
- Drop tail for added coverage in back.
Weighing less than 10 ounces, the waterproof-breathable Columbia Sportswear Women's Trail Turner Shell Jacket is fully seam-sealed with a covered storm placket to keep you protected during aerobic activities in wet conditions. Omni-Wick EVAP technology manages moisture from the inside out so you'll also stay dry and comfortable for the duration.
When the clouds roll in and droplets of rain begin to fall, whip out the Columbia Women's Trail Turner Rain Jacket from your backpack and stay comfortably dry while you hike, mountain bike, or kayak.
This active-fit jacket will keep you dry from the outside in and the inside out! Columbia has coupled its Omni-Wick® Evap technology that wicks perspiration for quicker evaporation with Omni-Tech® technology that provides a waterproof jacket that is fully seam sealed for the ultimate in dryness. The drop tail covers a bit more in the back than similar shells. Attached, adjustable storm hood has an abrasion-resistant chin guard when you need the extra protection from driving rain. Vented back makes it that much more comfortable in humid situations. Drawcord-adjustable hem, zippered hand pockets. 100% nylon shell. Imported.
Colors: Black, Riptide.