Columbia Sportswear Trailhawk -
Let the Columbia Men's Trailhawk Hiking Shoe support you over miles of dirt trails and cemented sidewalks. Its mesh upper material allows your foot to breathe on the steepest sections of hot desert trails, and the perforated leather overlays don't add any stifling. TPU overlays keep the durability up too so you'll have this shoe for years to come. With an elegant design (for a hiking shoe) and sculpted edges, you won't feel self-conscious about how big your feet look while you stroll across campus.
Columbia added a Techlite midsole in the Trailhawk for advanced impact absorption, pressure relief, and the stability you need when you encounter challenging, variable terrain. It's also antimicrobial so your shoes don't stink after a ten-mile cruise through areas as hot as Arizona's Sonoran Desert. The Omni-Grip sole ensures traction, stability, and the ideal grip in any location whether you like to sprint the straight trails of Moab's Flat Pass Trail or the sheer peaks in Glacier National Park.
- Traditional lace-up design for a preferred fit.
Lining and Layers:
- Soft mesh lining for added comfort and breathability.
Support and Cushioning:
- Lightly cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Full-length Techlite midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
- Features perforated detail on the heel and toe for added breathability.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip non-marking rubber
- Mesh, leather, and TPU upper with sculpted edges and matte finishing.
The Trailhawk™ by Columbia® is the hiking shoe you can depend on to keep you stable and comfortable on both smooth and uneven terrain.
with sculpted edges and matte finishing.
Full-length Techlite™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning, shock absorption, and comfortable support.
Omni-Grip® rubber outsole is an advanced traction solution ideal for trail, hiking, winter and water wear. It ensures outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
The Trailhawk by Columbia is the hiking shoe you can depend on to keep you stable and comfortable on both smooth and uneven terrain.