Columbia Sportswear Versalite Softshell Interchange Jacket - The Versalite takes the versatility of your favorite softshell one step further by adding a removable, insulated liner jacket to the mix.
windproof, rain-and-stain-repellent outer softshell layer provides protection and comfort to complement the heat-keeping powers of the super-lightweight, insulated liner. Wear them together or separately as conditions change.
Omni-Wind Block® membranes breathe while they protect, keeping chilling wind and rain out, and releasing your body heat.
Omni-Heat® technology helps regulate your temperature by reflecting & retaining the warmth your body generates, while dissipating moisture & excess heat to keep you comfortable.
Omni-Shield® advanced repellency treatment wards off rain and stains.
Zip-in interchange system.
2-way comfort stretch.
Hybrid for stretch and breathability.
Attached, adjustable storm hood.
Wire brim hood for peripheral adjustability.
Vented hand pockets.
Drawcord adjustable hem.
Zippered chest pockets.
Zip-closed hand pockets.
Contoured sleeve cuffs.
Abrasion resistant chin guard.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Removable insulated inner jacket for 3 different wear options in 1 package
- Exterior zippered pockets at hips on both shell and insulator
Weather and Wind:
- Windproof outer jacket keeps out cold air
- Stretch panels at the sides of inner jacket for comfort and improved range of motion
- Additional chest pocket on shell holds essentials
- Drawcord adjustable hem cinches to seal out cold air
Lining and Layers:
- Omni-Heat thermal lining reflects heat back toward your body so you stay warm
- Underarm venting opens to release excess heat
- Adjustable storm hood for weather protection
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard keeps your face warm without irritation
- Omni-Shield technology for superior protection against water and stains
The Columbia Versalite Softshell Omni-Heat Interchange Ski Jacket gives you the versatility of three individual pieces in one well-engineered jacket. The 60g insulated inner jacket can be worn on its own, as can the windproof softshell. When you need protection from wind, rain, and cold, just zip the two together and you have a fully insulated, stretch jacket with loads of features to make your day on the mountain comfortable and convenient.