Columbia Sportswear Wet Reflect Jacket -
It's never pretty when she whines because she's soaked. Keep her dry in a drizzle with the Columbia Wet Reflect Toddler Girl's Jacket. The water-resistant Hydroplus nylon shell and sealed critical seams protect her against damp weather, while the polyester mesh lining keeps out the chill and is comfortable against her skin. You can help her pull on the adjustable storm hood when her head gets cold, and tuck her little hands into the zippered pockets when she starts to shiver. The regular, hip-length style gives this jacket a comfortable fit. And with the contoured sleeve cuffs, drop tail, and reflective detail, you'll want this jacket close every time she goes outside to play in the rain.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- Critically seam sealed to prevent water from leaking through into key areas.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Zippered hand pockets, internal pocket
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Waterproof fabrication protects against the elements.
- Water-resistant Hydroplus nylon shell
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh lining promotes air circulation.
- Contoured sleeve cuffs, drop tail
- Long sleeves boast hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Interior ID label.
- Reflective detail
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
Slip your little one into this sweet Columbia jacket and they'll see one cool kid reflected back in every puddle.