Columbia Sportswear Whirlibird Gloves -
For cold-weather adventures, the Columbia Whirlibird Gloves will keep your hands warm and dry. Durable shells are constructed with nylon legacy twill. Layers of 150-gram and 60-gram Microtemp™ XF II insulation seal in warmth. Omni-Heat® thermal reflective linings and Omni-Tech® waterproof, breathable bladders keep the interior dry. Axe synthetic grip palms and 3-Point Precurve™ enhances hold. Nose wipe on thumbs. One-hand shock-corded hem adjustments keep the elements out. Imported.
Colors: Black, Boulder.
- Three-point pre-curved construction optimizes grip, dexterity and fit
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation provides the highest heat retention of any synthetic insulation and a soft, down-like feel
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable membrane
- Runs small, order one size larger
Weather and Wind:
- Long gauntlet seals out snow
- One-handed drawcord cuff adjustment
- US shipments only
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Grippy palm
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
Sierra Trading Post
Don't just face winter weather, knock it off its feet with Columbia Sportswear's Whirlibird gloves. They protect your hands with complete Omni-Tech waterproof breathable membrane, and feature Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining and insulation to keep the heat-retention factor high.