Columbia Sportswear Yama OutDry Multi-Sport Shoes -
Packed with performance technology, the Yama Low Leather OutDry Multi-Sport Shoe redefines performance, comfort and fit for active women. This aggressive and versatile performer combines a waterproof full-grain leather upper with Columbia's waterproof/breathable OutDry construction. This innovative design bonds the breathable waterproof membrane directly to the outermost layer, sealing the stitching and other entry points and eliminating space outside the membrane where water and debris can collect. Under your foot, the Techlite midsole provides lightweight support, stability, and protection over changing terrain. Multi-density EVA foam in the Yama OutDry's footbed and collar lining delivers a secure heel fit, while the articulated collar system provides ankle support and better fit. Calibrated especially for a woman's frame, the heel air cushion absorbs shock and enhances stability on demanding trail runs. Underneath it all, the Omni-Grip rubber outsole features multi-directional lugs for trustworthy traction in high-friction areas and other trail surfaces. Average weight per pair: 23.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: BL3815.
OutDry delivers increased comfort and protection against wet weather conditions. This specialized construction process bonds a waterproof, breathable membrane to the outermost layer of a shoe, sealing stitching seams and all other potential entry points. This is unlike traditional "waterproof" footwear with a floating bootie that allows water and debris to stagnate between the layers, making your feet feel cold and heavy.
Techlite is a specially formulated closed cell compound that delivers impact absorbing s upport, stability and protection, so you can go the distance in comfort. Engineered specifically to provide superior comfort and cushioning in Columbia's high performance outdoor footwear, Techlite material is also naturally antimicrobial, odor resistant, and easy to care for. Durable, odor resistant, and shock absorbing, Techlite is an ideal material for consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses.
Hold tight on any terrain with Columbia shoes sporting Omni-Grip outsoles! A multi-terrain traction system that matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments, Omni-Grip outsoles give you sure-footed confidence for any activity. With advanced traction solutions designed for trails, hiking, winter, and water, Omni-Grip shoes and boots ensure outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction keeps out the wet elements so you stay dry and comfortable.
- Articulated collar system is designed for the female runner and offers extra support and a superior fit.
- Multidensity EVA foam footbed promotes long-lasting comfort and creates a secure heel fit.
Support and Cushioning:
- Air-cushioned heel is calibrated for a women's foot frame for excellent shock absorption and enhanced stability on the trail.
- Techlite technology features three different densities for better stability, cushioning, and support. It keeps your feet dry and protected during your outdoor activities.
Traction and Grip:
- Omni-Grip high traction rubber with multidirectional lugs that provide superb traction on high-friction surfaces.
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper.
- FluidFrame technology keeps the shoe lightweight, while providing smoother foot guidance over changing terrain.
The Yama by Columbia is a high-performance hiking shoe designed for the active woman who needs tough construction, long-lasting comfort, and undeniable good looks.