Columbia Sportswear Zonafied Soft Shell Jacket -
Columbia Sportswear's Zonafied soft shell jacket is a windproof hybrid that's a great choice for backcountry skiing or cold weather mountain activities. It has Omni-Heat insulation in the front and back panels for bulk-free warmth and an Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation in front and back panels provides the highest heat retention of any synthetic insulation and a soft, down-like feel
- 27" length (size Medium).
Weather and Wind:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency resists light rain and stains
- Omni-Wind Block ultra-breathable membrane is windproof and water resistant
- Internal center wind flap and zipper garage
- Zip waist pockets.
- Front zip closure.
- Extended hand pockets are backpack-compatible
- Bonded soft shell fabric with two-way comfort stretch
- 100% polyester.
- Zip underarm vents.
- Pass through pit zips for ventilation
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Contoured sleeve cuffs with touch-fasten adjustment
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap cuffs.
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard
- US shipments only
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective system reflects and retains body heat for an average of 20% more warmth
- Men's Sportswear.
Strategic insulation zones keeps you warm where you need it and flexible where you don't. Front and back core panels maintain your essential body heat, while insulation-free, bulk-free sleeves maintain your full range of motion. Columbia's Omni-Shield® advanced repellency treatment keeps you clean and dry with a long-lasting, quick-drying invisible barrier against dirt and wetness, so you'll be clean and comfortable during your next outdoor trek.